Thursday, October 20, 2005

Worlds' wackiest trailer trash (PART II)

I was at a year level assembly yesterday standing out the front in crowd control mode while the middle school co-ordinator ranted to a room of fifty bored teenagers about uniform or acceptable behavior or both (I wasn't really listening) when Janet, a very entertaining, if somewhat neurotic colleague of mine leant over to me and said:


JANET: I hope I don't have to teach Liam again next year two years running is enough. That's one scary kid; today he was telling me that he's really glad that his dad beat the drug charges* because now he will be allowed to borrow his dad's cross bow to shoot neighborhood dogs that wander too close to their property line. I know I should be used to it by now but I was speechless.


I reminded me of the main characters in the movie GUMMO who used bb-guns to kill cats so they could sell them to a Chinese restaurant for glue sniffing money... as the ugly freak-boy from the film said (I dunno, it seems oddly relevant):

'Life is great, without it you'd be dead.'



* Liam's dad, a very rough tattooed and bearded man, who likes to wear leather vests and ride motorcycles was arrested last year for operating a speed kitchen out of their shed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares