Sunday, October 09, 2005

This is what you should fear, I am what you should fear.

I was in a Salvation Army Op shop yesterday looking for novelty t-shirts and as I walked out of the change room I started sizing up the lady behind the counter. Seeing a member of the Salvos as a sexual being is a terribly wrong thing (I am sure you would agree). I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident, in fact I think the auto-pilot unit in my brain is broken... there are some boundaries that can only be traversed by the desperately lonely... I have joined the club, there is no denying it, soon no one will be safe from my prying bedroom eyes, not the elderly nor the sick... watch out world here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Park Bench said...

Sedition law's use stirs up Singapore blogging community
Singapore, wary of alienating its Muslim Malay minority, has cracked down hard on two men who posted racist remarks on the Internet, but the move caused concern in the growing community of bloggers.
Cool. If you're into anything relating to drug addiction pregnancy check out Park Bench. He's at AddictionPages and posts hundreds of alcoholism and addiction resources.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares