Friday, October 07, 2005

Bobbing...

Poor Gav his ex-wife recently paid us a visit and told us that she was moving out of their home and that she was not going to take the kids with her; if he didn't want to lose them to a shelter he had better think of moving back in and becoming their dad because she was not going to stick around to be the mum.


Weird vibes since that day.


Shortly after her visit Gav had to go to the dentist to get a wisdom tooth out, a procedure which left him reliant on liquid foods for survival. A process which has also seen him rediscover a love for Endone, an extremely potent and addictive pain-killer. Most days I come home to find him stoned off his head on tablets unable to move or speak... I suppose he's just killing the pain (in every sense of the word) but staying home has felt like sleepwalking ever since. I have even started taking naps (when in Rome... I guess!)


Anyway so Gav is about to depart and Mark has not been seen for about two months, I have no idea where he is or what he is doing. I call his phone to leave a message telling him when he owes me some money and without a word my bank balance jumps that exact ammount... things never seem to settle down surreal just seems to keep redefinng itself at my expense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares