Thursday, October 06, 2005

If only I didn't know that ignorance was bliss then maybe I could be happy!

I recently went to a young writers festival which had a series of panel discussions on blogging. One thing that was discussed was the question of who are bloggers blogging for. Some people insisted that if they weren't blogging for themselves they couldn't expect to interest an audience because blogging should be about 'real' people and you couldn't be 'real' if you weren't pleasing yourself, whilst others said that all published writing was a product and so all blog writing was shaped by the preconceived notion of what the blog was supposed to be... I got very confused and it all seemed so complicated until I checked my site meter stats this morning and found that someone had found me by google searching 'how to be anorexic' whilst someone else had got here looking for 'sex in the train'... what does it all mean?


Probably nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares