Monday, October 10, 2005

For all my wiggas drink the pain away, for all my wiggas smoke a pack a day...

Keep living, get drunk, smoke another cigarette, turn up to work everyday worried that someone will notice that you have no idea what you are supposed to be doing (are you incompetent or is that just the way it goes?)... another night spent watching television, another day playing catch-up (being ahead is like the horizon), falling behind, never enough sleep, the bills are only just paid when they roll around again... is this what being an adult is about? Keep moving, forward... more television, another drink, they have to see that I am drowning in this place (why did I take this job on?!!!!)... another birthday, another year and it's making less sense... move house and start again, a second hand couch, a broken television stand and a mix bowl on the back porch... turn up to work dazed on head ache pills, losing sleep, I can't believe that no one's noticed that I am lost in here, I am going to quit this (I am no good)... television and take away, buy another pack of cigarettes and promise yourself you'll quit tomorrow... wasting time... learning the difference between alone and lonely... wait out the uncomfortable silence smoking... I am going to die of lung cancer... headache tablets... television... I am going to quit... junk food... running late for work (again)... I am going to quit... paracetamol... empty beer cans... the end of the day... tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares