Monday, March 20, 2006

Plugging back into the worlds mixing board

Well Andre came back from his latest business trip with a 17 year old runaway from Central Queensland in the passenger seat of his car claiming this kid to be our new housemate. I was not consulted... I am not impressed. As a high school teacher the last thing I want to have to live with are people of high schooling age, especially brats who have an arguement with their parents and skip out on their entire state in the car of some 34 year old travelling sales man.


Andre dumped him on the doorstep and then left again leaving me alone with him... apparently Andre has now officially moved to Canberra for work... even as I write this knowing that it is happening to me I am struggling with how stupid this sounds.


The first thing the kid said to me was:

"You know, when Andre told me you were a high school teacher I didn't think this would work. I fucking hate teachers you see. Then when I first saw you coming up the drive I thought you were scarey but now I guess you are okay."

Immediately I knew... it's that time once again.
Time to get the fuck out of Dodge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares