Monday, November 21, 2005

inprogress=true

I am having difficulty walking the walk so I guess it's time for PLAN B... talking the walk (and hope no one is paying too much attention).


A lady just came to the door asking about a catalogue of homewares she left in our letter box.
She was coming around and collecting them back.
When I found it on the weekend I threw it straight in the bin.
I lied and said someone else who lives here must have brought it in.
She said she'd be back later tonight.
The rubbish was collected this morning... it's gone for good.
I feel a bit bad about it... but not really.


I may get sick soon... there was a frying pan that had been sitting in our kitchen for days with chicken stir-fry in it.
The chicken went rotten because of the warm weather and stunk out the whole house.
It was my stand-off, my message to Mark that he should do the dishes once in a while.
My stand-off failed.
Today I was hungry and there was nothing else to cook with so I washed it and used it.
I don't trust homebrand detergent.


When I get frustrated I tend to tuck my thumbs into my fist and squeeze till the joint cracks.
I have been doing this a lot lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares