Saturday, November 19, 2005

Trash is my life.

One of my best work friends has a schizophrenic son who himself is also quite likeable... one day sitting at a computer work station next to her son he turned and said, "The only thing you have control over in the world is what you choose to see when you look, the problem with people like you and me is that we can't help but see the litter, even if it's lying next to the most beautiful flower in existence."


Since he said that he has been institutionalised again and converted to Islam... one morning recently on my way to work I saw him walking along the side of the road about 20 kilometres from home, he looked so calm and happy walking in the morning sun. It was about 7:20 am, he must have been walking all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares