Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hey creative genius... your shoe's untied.

NOTE TO SELF:

Now it's true that I am a frustrated artist destined to waste away teaching media to a bunch of teenagers who are not the least bit interested till I grow old and grey but that doesn't mean I can get inappropriately creative.


Tonight whilst trying to edit a video of the year's school sports highlights for presentation evening I got a bit carried away and attempted to use a Melvins song as the soundtrack... it felt very wrong, all dark and evil and shit and I couldn't get it to go with the pictures right no matter how I tried.


That's when I realised... there is no place for doom metal in high school, not anywhere, it's just not appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares