Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The internet claims another man's innocence.

So Gav bought a new teev and I have a household back but that hasn't been the end of Mark and his downloading of antisocial video...


Man inserts his head in a vagina (must see)

Over 40's swingers party private video

Mexican gang street fighting

Fist-fuck orgy

Negro beaten to death by riot police

Woman drinks cum after giving dog a hand-job

Man hit by two cars

Death by firing squad


This list goes on and on... he just sits there watching the Limewire search monitor and jumping on whatever tangent flashes across the screen. It is like a virtual Soddom, every concievable sin, most video's home-made and the madness never ends! You think that you've experienced every unspeakable act imaginable then there it comes flying across the screen, Daddy gets hand-job from daughter and friend, KKK lynching, squirrel fired from potato launcher it scrolls on and on.


I wish I was making this shit up, I wish that squirrel didn't have to die but then... that's entertainment!


The worst part about it is that it's so damn fascinating, but why? Am I actually into dogs cumming into women's faces (I don't think so), so what then? Maybe it is the proof that no matter how fucked up you think you are this is irrefutable proof that there is always someone who deserves a bullet to the head more than you!


I don't know what it is, but I do know that it's hard to do any honest soul searching when you can hear the sound of the KKK torching niggers coming in from the next room!



My brain is broken, good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares