Tuesday, February 14, 2006

honest.

Let's cut the crap... I am lonely and bored and restless and sick of making mistakes and I am even sicker of boring anyone who reads this to death filling up this space with incomprehensible emotional vomit... but most of all I am sick of waiting. Waiting... for things to make sense... for her to reply to my e mail... for someone to discover me and make me famous because let's face it, I am brilliant... for the next step in this derailed farce I call my life to become apparent... for anyone to find me and like me and let me know so I don't have to spend all my free time inside hiding reading depressing books about depressing people and listening to depressing music and wondering what my life would be like if I was into Jackie Collins and Kylie Minogue (well, I'd probably be gay, but maybe I could be both happy and into sex with boys).


I am sorry that I have been so over-indulgent and boring... I'm going to kick this whole misery addiction I seem to have plugged into... Jane says!

1 Comments:

Blogger g-man said...

Because listening to kylie and liking boys will solve all your problems? I know, don't get me wrong, it does sound great, you almost have to say to yourself: what's the catch? But between all the arse-fucking and the dancing and the selfish lack of commitment... oh did I mention arse fucking?... yes and there is madonna and kylie and a whole array of pop divas to dance your little bum to and obviously you are on drugs all the time and have sparkles in your eyes as you go down on some 19 year old make-up technician who works a counter at myer. Well actually it is great. What am I talking about? You never have to think or feel isolated or lonely. It's absolutely fabulous darling!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares